miercuri, 10 martie 2010

PARIS FASHION WEEK:VIKTOR & ROLF F/W 10/11

Have you seen the latest fall winter fashion show from V&R?If you haven't,you MUST check it out.I officialy looooove theese guys.They're absolutely amazing,and they go right on my top 5 designers list(the first one is the master itself:Lagerfeld,dah!).The runway for the show was truly unique.I don't know if you guys noticed,but this collection picked up where their "Russian Doll"(or "Babushka") collection of 10 years ago left off.At that time,Viktor Hursting and Rolf Snoeren appeared on the stage to dress Maggie Rizer in NINE layers of crystal-encrusted dress.For the fall winter collection of this year,Kristen McMenamy(one of the 90' faces) was the center of attention.Kristen wore a few more layers than Maggie did(actually 3 times her body weight :D).
I don't know what you guys think,but they really seem to become 2 faces that we will remember loooong time from now.Below are my top faves for V&R F/W 10/11 collection.Enjoy!xoxo

Un comentariu:

Cristal With An I spunea...

I saw the collection, I was wating for the model to loose her balance and fall! lol but she never did. That would have been embarrassing.