sâmbătă, 27 martie 2010

SHOOOOPING

Few days ago,I went on a HARD session of...shopping of course.I received some really good news and I
thought I should spoil myself with a little shopping.Actually I only planned buying like...3-4 things,but
 I ended up with this!!!Anyways,hope you like what I bought and I'll show you at the end an outfit that I
chose to accessorize...you know just to see how it looks some things that I bought put all together in an
outfit.Enjoy!xoxo
If you want to buy some of theese items,you can check theese websites:
www.mango.com
www.e-stradivarius.com
www.zara.com
www.motivi.com
www.koton.com.tr
web.orsay.com
www.sephora.com
www.moa.fr
www.loccitane.com
www.loreal.com
www.maybelline.com
www.elmiplant.com
and now let me show you what I got :

Un comentariu:

Cristal With An I spunea...

UUU Very Nice! Love everything :D