marți, 28 decembrie 2010

LOTD // "Purple Still"

Today I felt creative and wanted to create a look.I didn't wanted anything too dramatic so
I went for purples.Soooo I started playing with the eyeshadows and this is what I came up with.
I think this will be a great look for the night time(just my opinion)!The products that I used are going to be listed under the
photo.Hopefully you like this look and I will talk to you in my next post.
Have a great day,
lots of hugs,
Joanne

Products used to create this look:

UDPP of course 

 

NYX 10 COLOR PALETTE THE RUNWAY COLLECTION IN VERSUS
 


AND NOW HERE IS HOW I APPLIED THE COLOURS
EYELASH CURLER FROM E.L.F.

AND OF COURSE MY FAVOURITE MASCARA(L'oreal Volume Million de Cils)
And you're done.Hope you liked it.

Upcoming blog posts:
Avon Haul
Victoria's Secret Haul
Coastal Scents Haul & review
Monthly favourites
Favourite products of 2010

Niciun comentariu: